Community Music School-Band Camp
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The Band camp involves approximately 30 wind instrument players and about 3-5 percussion players.
Daily indoor activities run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
The final concert (performance)will either be moved outdoors, or in case of bad weather, be presented on Facebook live stream without audience.
The daily activities involve:
1. Two rehearsals of 1.5 hours each (all 35 students and the Band Director in the band Room)
2. Theory Class of 1 hour a day (17, or 18 students per class)
3. Master Class of 1 hour per day (3 to 10 students per class)
4. Sectional rehearsals of 1 hour per day (3 to 9 students per class)
5. Jazz Combo and Chamber Music of 1 hour per day ( 3 to 15 students per class)
6. Individual lessons of 30 minutes, two times a week (1 student in a class)