"Winamp" Installation Tutorial
"Winamp" is a versatile audio and video program that allows users to listen to multiple KSLU streams. A stream is a broadcast, similar to the 90.9 FM frequency radios use, except that it is made available on the internet.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Click here to install "Winamp", KSLU recommends downloading the "Lite" version .
2. Double-click on the "Winamp" icon:
3. When the install program loads, click "I Agree":
4. Click "Next":
5. Select "Lite" and click "Next":
6. Click "Next":
7. Uncheck all the items and click "Next":
8. Check the check box and click "Finish":
9. Select "Winamp Classic" and click "Next":
10. Click "Next":
11. Click "Finish":
12. At this time, please visit the LISTEN LIVE page, and click on the stream you would like to listen to. Winamp will automatically open and begin playing the stream::
Note: While Mozilla's Firefox was used in this tutorial, Microsoft's Internet Explorer's dialog box looks nearly the same.
Enjoy Southeastern's Own, 90.9 KSLU, and have a nice day!
If you continue to experience technical difficulties, please refer to the Listening Trouble? page. If your problems are not solved, please call a service technician.