Data Structures – 390 Assignment #5
Due: Monday November 8th
Binary Search Trees
- Use an abstract data type for a tree
- Become familiar with modifications of trees
- Chapter 27: Binary search Tree Implementation
- In this assignment you are required to produce code for inserting and deleting data on a binary search tree. Assume that the tree’s nodes contain single character data. You need to demonstrate the insertion and deletion of characters read from the keyboard.
- Provide a report explaining how your code works and showing the tree configurations during the operations.