CMPS 235 - Assignment #6
Due November 15, 2007
The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize you with the use of Fireworks.
Use a picture with Fireworks and produce the following:
- A frame around the picture with rounded corners. Try to not have corners protruding.
- Make the picture gradually fade out from top to bottom.
- Use a background in which to place the framed picture that has a radial gradation changing in three colors
- Use a calligraphy text somewhere on the picture
- Slice the output in 4 slices
Questions?: see an example below.
Deliver the .png file.