SLU HOME PAGE
Requirements and Instructions
- Must use Microsoft PowerPoint Program.
- Project must be done in groups of 3 or less (unless approved by instructor).
- Must design a minimum of 7 PowerPoint slides.
- Must present a minimum of 3 examples of previously created design projects done in this course, either by:
- Linking, such as your website or
- Edited screen capture such as your business card, etc.
(see attached instructions)
- Use of the transition effect(s) is required.
- Use of the animation effect(s) is required.
- Note, do not use excessively. It can become annoying to not only the presenter, but also the audience.
Most widely used on the opening and/or closing or on a slide that is complimented by a particular sound or music.
- Each group member is not requited to speak. Groups may assign specific tasks to each member.
- For example, one group member may be better at speaking and one group member may be better at creating the PowerPoint
If the group members assign specific tasks to each member, it must
be outlined in the peer evaluation so that
I am aware that these tasks were assigned to a group member and approved by the group.
- Limit presentation to 6 to 10 minutes.
You must turn in the following in a folder:
- Hardcopy of PowerPoint slides—printed 6-up.
To download files:
RIGHT-CLICK on link and SAVE TARGET AS; then save to desktop or other folder.
TOP 10 QUESTIONS
How to insert a web link into PP Presentation.
How to insert sound into PP Presentation.