SLU HOME PAGE
Diversity Poster Project
Requirements and InstructionsClick on the sample above-right to see a larger version.
Your assignment is to produce an 8˝ x 11 poster that will promote diversity or remember those who lost their lives on
September 11, 2001. This September 11th poster could also honor those who lost their lives helping during the tragedy
and those who are fighting overseas. You can also tie the two (diversity and September 11th) together reminding all of
us that we should respect people of all origins; and work together to achieve the goal of peace with all nations.
- Poster must contain a headline, a rule—vertical or horizontal OR a border around the page OR box around a page
element. Note: UNDERLINED text is NOT a rule.
- A logo—NOT simply a graphic. Be sure it identifies your company.
(Your logo my be printed on back, if not appropriate on poster.)
- Poster must contain at least one original digital or scanned photo.
- Poster must contain some text that relates to the poster.
- Poster must be printed on 8˝ x 11 white glossy cardstock.
You must turn in the following in a folder:
- The physical diversity poster printed in color (no disk version)
- Copy of scanned photo or illustration OR, a short written statement
that identifies the original digital photo(s) used in the poster.
To download files:
RIGHT-CLICK on link and SAVE TARGET AS; then save to desktop or other folder.
TOP 10 QUESTIONS