Test your knowledge of Desktop PublishingSelect the word that best matches the definition.
1. Determined by the importance of the message and the available space.
b) Type Size
c) Times Roman
d) Display Text
2. The letter width and stroke thickness—offers further flexibility in lightening or darkening a page.
a) Sans Serif
b) Bold Type
c) Type Weight
d) Type Contrast
3. Refers to variations in weight and stroke that lend flexibility in contrast and emphasis.
a) Type Style
c) Heavy Fonts
d) Reverse Type
4. The adjustment of space between selected pairs of letters.
5. Governs the amount of space placed between each character throughout a block of text.